Tuesday, February 26, 2013

hai bai

HAI!

it has been so long kan?
I am currently looking at some old photos. How I miss all those times. GREAT MOMENTS.

But I know I am having some new great moments as I grow up. hehe

This is my last week of my semester holiday. Don't ask me why cause' it was the University who gave us that much of holiday. We students still having our resting time while students from other universities have gone back and study. haha.
Not to mention, even though I am grateful to have a longer holiday period but I complain all the time as well!!!!! Since I am so bored during this holiday! Seriously. This always happen on long-period holiday. Always. Guess humans have less satisfaction in whatever they are having.

yelah, masa cuti nak balik uni, masa dekat uni nak cuti memanjang. tak faham. hahaha

So next week dah start kuliah. I am looking forward to it. heheh. looking forward to meet friends, to study? I need to think about it again. Mind reset. LOL

Sekarang kena prepare list untuk balik sana! So, wish me luck in thinking every single thing to bring. Harap2 tak ada yang terlepas pandang.

Sayonara!

No comments: