Friday, August 3, 2012

We are who we are. That is the most important.

Hi Readers! Today I'm gonna talk a bit about being myself.
(macam nak buat oral english je pembukanya)

Basically people don't know me that much.
Some of them said I look so sombong at first sight.
Well, I do look that way.
But that doesn't mean I am. It is just that at times I really don't know what to talk about.
So, there is the time where I don't talk, speak or anything as such.
It just go blank and blank.
People who close to me will understand my craziness and weirdness.
Hey! Who doesn't look weird to others?! 
We will never have the same personalities even though some of our characteristics might be the same. Trust me.
Even twins are different from each other.
What are you expecting? :)

I love to repeat saying the things I love to remember. They are just memorable for me. That is how I keep my treasures.


At times I don't care about my words. Some even mistaken what I really meant.
Such as ; Bongoklah kau. Tumbuk karang. (kalau para lemah lembut itu fikir saya ganas.haiyo! padahal bukan nak tumbuk. Cakap je)
OR
anything you can say that it sounds rude but it is just a saying, but not really come from the heart.

Some regard me as nerd by my looks.
Still remember what Amy said to me:
"Dulu kala tengok awak saya ingat awak macam Sh.Anis tu"
masa dengar tu rasa nak tergelak. but I really think I have that look. OH NOOOOO!!!!!!! :O
bila kenal baru tahu kan.
Maka benarlah tak kenal maka tak cinta. eh wah! berfalasalahfahhfihfuh pula.

I am not a fashionista. My fashion sucks! 
But, I love the way I am. 
Dari tak pakai baju atau pakai baju tapi macam tak pakai, which one is better?
Takpe, yang perlu melihat diri kita ialah Allah s.w.t
bukan di luar sahaja malah di dalam juga
InsyaAllah. Let's bring ourselves toward the right path.
*peringatan untuk diri sendiri yang sungguh lemah*
Oh Allah, forgive me for every mistakes I did and lead me to the right path. Amiinn.

So the conclusion here is, even if we are different from each other. No matter what and how, we should accept and grateful of what we are being. Appreciate ourselves first before others. 
Tapi janganlah sombong bongkak macam bila  SETIAP KALI orang minta tolong taknak tolong sebab rasa tolong orang tu leceh. Konon sayang diri tapi ini kita gelar sebagai selfish.

Till then, Assalamualaikum

No comments: