Saturday, July 21, 2012

IPTA

hi babess,

soon ill be entering university like AGAIN.
so many things play in my mind.
i feel scared thinking of who i would meet, how i will study and how the environment will be
i hope i could meet someone that can accept me fully just like my friends in pasum did.
i hope the subjects can work with me very well
i hope i can survive this world

i still remember what madie told me
"madie rasa takut madie akan compare compare nabilah dengan roomate madie nanti."
yeap, i understand you madie, im scared of that too.
but people just meant to be different from each other.
but i hope that my friends will be a considering person like you.
like how we consider each other if any of us feeling cold with the kipas and everything.
at times i miss you madie! ;)
ingat tak madie dulu urut saya? saya sakit tp still madie urut kuat2 as my brother asked.haha XD
hope things will get better


and ohh...

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT BULAN RAMADHAN AL MUBARAK!

No comments: