Sunday, November 6, 2011

world just appear to be this way

hey guys! its HARI RAYA AIDIL ADHA! salam raya to all of you! :)

oh yeah, i feel like expressing something here. So, this one guy, appear to be someone different than he should be. I mean, when i look at him, he might look macho or whatever that has to do with it but recently i kinda feel that he is actually a different person. He is like showing a different personalities and hide his true self. that i really can tell. i never talk to him so maybe i that is why i feel this way.i don't know.i just can feel it. :)

it has been 1 semester now. I have learned many things for this whole semester. I even feel stronger (even it might be just a little) after those things happened.

some things do hurt me deep inside but i know the good side of it.
and some of it, i become closer to my roommate, one of my classmates and my floormate.
i love and treasure them.

eventhough im now no longer close to the person i used to be closed with(maybe), but I feel thankful because i might get hurt more if im with her now. i forgave her for what she did but the thing is if i get closer to her, i might feel even more like an answer scheme. hmmmm..

No comments: